Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore...Edit
Other wikis I often contribute toEdit
- Dolphins are maybe more intelligent than humans.
- India, part of Asia, was once part of Antarctica.
- Telescopium is a constellation named after the telescope.
- Fornax is a constellation named after the furnace.
- According to the World Meteorological Organisation (WHO), the highest and lowest temperatures recorded on Earth were both in July.
- In the movie Alien Tornado, electromagnetic transmission causes tornadoes to form and intensify.
- Gamma ray burst may be responsible for Ordovician extinction event 440 million years ago.
- Muon is an elementary particle similar to the electron, but much more massive and penetrating.
- 39 is a number that can be cursed.
- The Chicago Cubs are 3-13 all-time in World Series games at Wrigley Field.
- If the baserunner gets hit by a batted ball, that runner is out.
- San Francisco Giants pitcher Madison Bumgarner dated a girl also named Madison Bumgarner back in high school.
- Back to the Future predicted Cubs win the 2015 World Series, which turned out to disagree with real life actual winner, as Royals won it in both years where the film sets in.
- The gothic metal band Type O Negative has 'Halloween' is embedded in a song title and 'Christmas' in another.
- Black moon is the second new moon of the month, analogous with blue moon being the second full moon of the month.