What is this wiki about? Edit
On this wiki you will find articles about hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, made-up measurement units, predictions about things such as the Future of Major League Baseball, and other things like the Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- Anyone can create their own quizzes on FunTrivia.
- Titan is the only moon in our solar system with thick atmosphere.
- There was an MLB team the Cleveland Spiders that last played in 1899.
- There are counties in New York named Delaware and Wyoming.
- New York Yankees have lost more World Series than any other team in addition to winning the most.
- The 1984 World Series was informally called the "Fast Food Fall Classic" as Domino's Pizza founder Tom Monaghan owned the Tigers while McDonald's founder Ray Kroc owned the Padres.
- Washington Nationals and Seattle Mariners based in Washington State are the two current MLB teams that never made it to the World Series.
- Curse of Stephen Strasburg, started in 2012, supposely prevents the Washington Nationals from winning the Division Series until at least the 2030s.
- The number 1729 is the two sums of two cubes: 1^3 + 12^3 and 9^3 + 10^3.
- Bad for bad equals good.
- Women have better sense of smell than men.
- Sound is believe to interact negatively with light.
- Astronomers thought 1991 VG that streaked across the sky could've been an alien probe.
- New homes are bigger than the homes built 44 years ago.
- Mbah Gotho claimed to live longer than any other person on record at 146 years.