What is this wiki about? Edit
This is a wiki about the ideas of the user PlanetStar. It contains things like hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, invented measurement units, and other things like the Future of Major League Baseball and Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- Heavier objects fall at the same rate as lighter objects.
- There exists electromagnetic black holes in addition to gravitational ones found in space.
- Physicists think antiparticles are particles moving back in time.
- The formula for liquid pressure is density × gravity × height.
- Hurricanes can produce tornadoes.
- The movie Bug is about cockroaches that can literally ignite.
- When there’s 23 people in a room, there’s a 50/50 chance that two of them would have the same birthday.
- Girls tend to smell better than guys.
- There are other meanings of stomach outside of the body, such as the meaning to tolerate or have desire for it.
- Earth was not always considered a planet.
- There is pseudohistorical belief that Maldek, a planet between Mars and Jupiter that became the asteroid belt, was blown up.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx may be as much as 8000 years older than commonly thought.
- Mixing the colors cyan and peach would yield aquamarine.
- Mell means to meddle or concern oneself.
- There was Federal League alongside with American League and National League in the 1910s.