What is this wiki about? Edit
On this wiki you will find articles about hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, made-up measurement units, predictions about things such as the Future of Major League Baseball, and other things like the Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- (88*89)+88+89 = 8009
- There could be infinite number of universes.
- Bambino, which is nickname of Babe Ruth, is the Italian word for baby.
- Loaf of bread had never been pre-sliced last time the Cubs won the World Series in 1908.
- Vicenarian is a person who is in their 20s.
- Nibling is the collective term for nephew and niece.
- A 1200 mile object impacted Mars 4.5 billion years ago just after it formed.
- 60°S parallel doesn't cross any land.
- Cyan is the inverse of red.
- Purple is practically considered the fourth color of Valentine's holiday after red, pink and white.
- Frenemy means a friendly person who is also an enemy.
- There is a Slayer album titled God Hates Us All.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is practically called Star Wars Episode 3.5.
- The movie Space Twister is about Jupiter's Great Red Spot invading Earth.
- Roy Cleveland Sullivan was struck by lightning seven times.