What is this wiki about? Edit
This is a wiki about the ideas of the user PlanetStar. It contains things like hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, invented measurement units, and other things like the Future of Major League Baseball and Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- Our galaxy is dying.
- Red dwarfs will die as blue dwarfs.
- Our solar system used to contain Super-Earths.
- A week is also called a sennight.
- A mileway is a unit of time equal to 20 minutes.
- ex is the inverse of ln(x).
- Every even number after 2 is the composite of two prime numbers while every odd number after 7 is the sum of three odd prime numbers.
- Mathematics is the language of physics.
- Isolated power is obtained by subtracting slugging percentage and batting average.
- The Baltimore Orioles have lost 21 straight games to start the 1988 season.
- Ananym means the word that when spelled backwards forms another word, such as ward and draw.
- Heavy metal is made out of psychedelic rock and blues rock.
- The newly discovered organ interstitium makes up 20% of the body.
- In America, Non-Hispanic white is also called Anglo-American.
- World War I was called The Great War at the time.