What is this wiki about? Edit
On this wiki you will find articles about hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, made-up measurement units, predictions about things such as the Future of Major League Baseball, and other things like the Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- There was a ballpark in Los Angeles named Wrigley Field where Los Angeles Angels played their first MLB season there.
- If he played in modern ballparks, Babe Ruth would've hit 104 home runs in 1921.
- Some scientists such as Mr. Brandenburg contend that the ancient nuclear war occurred on Mars.
- Although cover by ice, Greenland was used to encourage settlers after the discovery, that is how the land was named.
- The Solar System's smallest planet Mercury is shrinking.
- The winds blows up to 5400 mph and rains glass sideways on exoplanet HD 189733 b.
- The planets give off unique sound.
- Absement is the measure of displacement over time, measured in meters second and inverse of velocity.
- Puce is a purple-brown color.
- Americans eat on average 2½ times more hot dogs during the summer months than during the winter.
- Counterfactual history is a concept that deals with topics like what would've happen if Nazis won World War II and what if Confederates won the American Civil War.
- North Korea is officially called Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) while South Korea is officially called Republic of Korea.
- Skyfall means to suddenly slip into dark times in terms of emotion such as from death of a loved one.
- Frito-Lay is the biggest selling chip brand of the U.S.
- Players can create custom levels in Timesplitters video game series.