What is this wiki about? Edit
On this wiki you will find articles about hypothetical elements, extrasolar planets, made-up measurement units, predictions about things such as the Future of Major League Baseball, and other things like the Koft operation.
Recommended articles Edit
- Planetary classification
- Forest planet
- City planet
- Alpha Centauri system
- 172-element periodic table
- New Year date change
- Future of Major League Baseball
- Captivating events and changes between Cubs championships (1908–2016)
...and more at Category:Articles
More to explore... Edit
Other wikis I often contribute to Edit
General facts Edit
- Our galaxy is dying.
- Red dwarfs will die as blue dwarfs.
- Our solar system used to contain Super-Earths.
- A week is also called a sennight.
- A mileway is a unit of time equal to 20 minutes.
- ex is the inverse of ln(x).
- Every even number after 2 is the composite of two prime numbers while every odd number after 7 is the sum of three odd prime numbers.
- Mathematics is the language of physics.
- Isolated power is obtained by subtracting slugging percentage and batting average.
- The Baltimore Orioles have lost 21 straight games to start the 1988 season.
- Ananym means the word that when spelled backwards forms another word, such as ward and draw.
- Heavy metal is made out of psychedelic rock and blues rock.
- The newly discovered organ interstitium makes up 20% of the body.
- In America, Non-Hispanic white is also called Anglo-American.
- World War I was called The Great War at the time.